InformationSudden Strike III: Arms for Victory is a Real Time Strategy based on the battles of World War II
The game expands the borders of conventional RTS game. We introduced some major interface and gameplay innovations that will distinguish it from other WWII RTS games, and definitely from all the previous Sudden Strike series games, created by our company.
Enlarge The game will simulate joint operation of ground, naval and air forces on vast areas. New user interface paradigm will allow player to control these forces avoiding unnecessary micro-management, while allowing controlling individual units, if player would so desire. It will be convenient for both a beginner and for an experienced player. The player will choose the best way of controlling a game situation himself, thus it will be interesting to play same company several times using different tactics or control level.
Gameplay will include land and sea operations, with aviation acting as a support force for both. Sea forces will also be supported by submarines that can for example hunt down an enemy supply convoy. Carrier-based aviation will support both naval and land operation when possible. It will be possible to develop in depth coastal defence, thus, careful control of player naval and air forces will be the key to successful land operations. Harbors and airfields will play an important role in the gameplay, as gates for transports providing supplies and reinforcement. Land operations will cover vast areas, making reconnaissance an essential part of gameplay.
New 3D engine will be used in Sudden Strike 3 and other upcoming games. It utilizes the most recent versions of DirectX and OpenGL APIs, thus taking advantage of modern graphics accelerators power. The engine is targeted for RTS games mainly, utilizing a bird’s-eye view of the battlefield, with free camera control and close-ups supported. Game engine is capable of rendering large-scale maps with mountains, forests, water, with a huge amount of units. It supports realistic-looking dynamic shadows and special effects on a close-up view. Engine™ AI is able to effectively manage both large armies, and individual units.
Features* State-of-the-art 3D engine with real-time dynamic lighting effects
* Thousands of units, hundreds of prototypes
* Large maps (up to 8×8 km)
* Friendly interface (less complicated, more powerful!)
* Smart AI
* Naval operations
* The original Sudden Strike spirit is ultimately retained. This is the military game you always wanted!
* Allied Campaign in Europe, including the Battle of Normandy
* German Campaign in Europe
* The invasion of the Crimea (USSR)
* Battle of Iwo Jima (Americans)
* Defense of Iwo Jima (Japanese)
* Find WW2 units in the Gallery
System requirements:* Minimal configuration: Nvidia 6600 / Radeon 9800, 1 Gb RAM
* Recommended configuration: Nvidia 7800 / Radeon X1600 or better, 2Gb RAM
* Operating systems: XP or Vista.
- Unpack .rar files with Winrar. (4.39 GB mdf + .mds file)
- Mount with Daemon Tools 4.10(DT Lite=freeware) or better in vIDE (must stay mounted during play game!)
- Install game and close game windows when finished
- Patchv1.4_English folder + Trainerv1.4+5 folder should also be downloaded for full features.
- Open Patch folder – Double-click or Run SS3_Addon_1_4_English.exe (close when finished)
- Double-click Desktop icon to Play – No crack needed – Be sure game image is mounted or it will ask for disk!
- Personally this is an Amazing strategy game.