Title: Ancients of Ooga
Genre: Family, Casual, Indie
Developer: Bacon Wrapped Games
Release Date: 21 May 2011
From the creators of ‘Cloning Clyde’ comes a new epic adventure!
Eat, chant, and even puke your way through the highly comical, primeval land of Ooga! There’s never a dull moment as you meet, befriend, and finally acquire seven zany Oogani tribes. Uncover their lost ancient powers, and exploit their abilities and lead them in a revolt against the tyrannical Boolis. Classic platforming/puzzle solving with a novel eat/carry/puke inventory management component. Over fifty amazing levels, plus, narcotic slugs that make you loopy!
• Revive murdered chieftains, each with incredible abilities to control the elements
• Play as seven different Oogani tribes, each with unique powers
• Classic platforming and puzzle solving with a novel eat/carry/puke inventory management system
• More than 50 levels of eating, puking, fighting and puzzle-solving action
• Includes 7 extra levels from “The Forgotten Chapters” DLC
OS: Windows XP or later
Processor: 3.0 Ghz or privileged.
Hard Disk Space: 500 MB
Record Card: Shader version 3.0 or privileged compatible card